The School will follow a rigid football based syllabus. The main premise will be to attempt to enhance the child’s growth as an individual by encouraging them to embrace the positive associations that playing football in a group can bring:
- Compassion to others.
- Teamwork and effective communication skills.
- Enjoyment brought about by playing within a team, not necessarily associated with winning but taking part.
- To develop as a person whilst being involved in the development of the team.
- To accept defeat gracefully.
- To win gracefully.
- Social inclusion – Players of different ability are all important to the team. To encourage feeling part of a whole.
- To discourage elitism and promote the involvement of those less talented.
Training Fees :
Fees for Group 1 are at $30 per session. All other groups are at $35 per session.
There is a concession for siblings or if child attends more than once a week.
Parents are billed in advance of sessions following a billing cycle of every 2 months.